- Industry Canada has a very nice PDF of the entire RF spectrum with respect to Canada File:2014 Canadian Radio Spectrum Chart.pdf.
- RAC has an amateur radio-specific bandplan PDF here.
20 metres (14-14.350MHz)
- 14.000MHz to 14.070MHz is for CW.
- 14.070MHz to 14.112MHz is for digital modes, with a gap at 14.100MHz for NXDF propagation beacons.
- 14.230MHz is used for SSTV, with 14.233MHz used too.
2 metres (144-148MHz)
- The 2 metre band in Canada goes from 144MHz to 148MHz.
- The RAC's bandplan for 2m can be found here.
- SSB/CW/non-FM modes are generally from 144.000MHz to 144.300MHz, with the last 25kHz from 144.275MHz being propagation beacons.
The main frequencies to remember are:-